Thursday, September 15, 2011

How I Prepared for My Best Man Speech

Recently I was checking for videos related to best man speeches on Youtube and other video sharing sites. I was looking for videos of real best men giving their best man wedding speeches as well as how-to videos where I can get some tips and information on best man speeches. Actually a few couple of weeks ago my best friend Andy got married and he expectedly chose me as his best man. I was lost when I first tried to script a best man speech but once i did some research things got considerably better. Eventually I managed to write and more importantly was able to give a pretty good best man speech thanks to the sample speeches and the videos I watched. As I mentioned earlier, I would like to recommend you one particular video on best man speeches that I stumbled onto when I was searching for tips on how to create best man speeches lately on Youtube. In fact I am going to embed it her for you. Watch the video and let me know your opinion.

I hope you have at least managed to pick up a few points from the video you just watched. But there's more that you can do with your speech. for more details on wedding speeches and toasts please check WeddingSpeechEssentials.com

No comments:

Post a Comment