Monday, July 25, 2011

How Father of The Bride Sample Speeches Can Help You

Speaking for the bride I decided to look up father of the bride sample speeches on the computer because my biggest fear was looking foolish. I watched uncertain fathers sending their little girls out into the world. I could hear the Years fly by like minutes as pig tails gave way to beauty. I wrote my father of the bride speech many times changing it, to get the words just right. I used the father of the bride sample speeches I had found avoiding any errors I hoped. The day of the wedding as I stood, I realized I had written this speech for myself about my fears and the bitter sweet sorrow of losing my little girl. I realized the only opinion that mattered on this day was hers. I looked down at her like I did when she was little when she was doing some crazy scary thing that she was so proud of, and I did my job. I did what she expected and deserved I told her simply that I was proud of her and I loved her, and that while many things after today would change, that never would. I was pretty worried about giving father of the bride speeches initially but eventually I amnaged to pull off a good one, that's what everybody said to me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment